Thursday 25 December 2008

A Cooked Goose!

I've been thinking, and I've come up with a list of things that can cause the Universe to explode.
Frowning at a baby koala for twelve hours straight.
Sitting on a table and eating from a chair.
Being really damn angry on a carousel.
. . .
What if, instead of stealing from the rich & giving to the poor, Robin Hood went around making up wild cusses? Here are some I prepared earlier- sphincter gun, pudding dongle and, of course, sacksplosion. Thank you, and goodnight.
-End Transmission-

5 comments:

DannyBoi said...

Koalas explode if you stare at them with one eye for fifteen minutes. It's a proven fact. Their little spongey brains go everywhere, covering everything in a nice gray/pink coat.
Movie. Tommorrow. You. Me. Alone. Any questions?
:D Looking forward to it!

DannyBoi said...

--Merry Christmas--

Scooter Trash said...

Awesome, I'll just jump on the plane now! Thanks!
XD

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

Merry Xmas and happy bday again!
yay!
luv sammie
-more love than a certain secret admirer

Who Do I Think I Am? said...

Tee hee - funny indeed!
My offer still stands (the writing school/neighbours offer)