Sunday 8 March 2009

Caitlin, Perms and the End of the World

This post has nothing to do with Caitlin or perms. I'm sorry. Apparently, the Aztec calender ends on the 21st December 2012. So the world is going to end then. It was only a matter of time before it came and ruined MY birthday. Never mind that it didn't end on all the other days it was supposed to...why can't the Apocalypse just be co-operative? Why does it have to be so lazy? Jeez. It's not too much to ask, is it?
Birthday Invitation for the Year 2012: It's Elly's 18th Birthday today! You can be sure of 5 things (count 'em, five!) There will be *Tables *Chairs *Pizza *Happiness ..AND.. *The end of existance! (nothing else is garuanteed) -Spend your last hours on Earth in style! Hope y'all can make it! Best. Party. Ever. We got chairs!
Just got out of the shower and decided that I am no longer to be trusted with pointy things- I have acquired three new slashes on my legs and knees. THREE!! I nearly bled to death on the bathroom floor.

http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=5df9845523ba0 Lol http://perezhilton.com/tv/index.php?ptvid=dbbfbcec54b08 Rofl

20 comments:

Scooter Trash said...

*The links at the bottom are videos. One's Octo-Mom's 'birth video', and the other is a Family Guy/Christian Bale mix up. I love perezhilton.com*

Ashlee. said...

Maybe you should stop taking knives into the shower. That usually helps.

emma said...

...so thats where i've been going wrong all these years

Who Do I Think I Am? said...

I LOVE the comic! So cute!

Who Do I Think I Am? said...

I've heard the Aztec story too. Never fear, I shall save you!
:-)

Ashlee. said...

Did you really say "accio"? For cereal?
That's crazy.
You're catching the nerd!
And not the cool nerd like you used to be. Nerd like me!
Run for your life before you contaminate anyone else with my nerd!
(the disease "Ashlee's nerd" can be spread via kissing, hand-holding, blood drinking and sock-folding.)

Jigglypuff said...

LOL! HEHE bears ......... with HAIR crazy!!!!!!

Scooter Trash said...

Haiku:
The cursor blinking, eager for a brilliant post...but resigned to crap.
*Like this!*

Lance Tang said...

Thanks for visiting my blog~!

Hahentamashii said...

Wow Elly, you're crazy, almost psychotic... strange that you ran into us... the psycho's... but happy reading, and I'll be on a tropical island on your birthday... sorry.

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

lolz

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

is

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

all

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

i

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

can

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

say

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

lolz

DannyBoi said...

i like the second one

DannyBoi said...

who is the first one supposed to be?

DannyBoi said...

OH! just googled it.
Lol