Friday 6 February 2009

Meanwhile, In A Town Called Spoons...


My favourite is the bottom right one, "Topaz is my favourite gemstone. It's the colour of your eyes today." Nyaaw!! *Valentine's Pressie idea* Caitlin and Travis - you have vampire eyes!! Ashlee - yours are more like hazel, sorry..that you're boring. Another one I like is "Cold, angsty and shiny." and that's why I love Edward. Because he's shiny. And angsty. But mainly shiny. I'm proud to say that I have OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder) I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!
P.S - the title is funny if you've read the books. Or seen the movie.
P.P.S - which Twilight character are you? I'm Bella! YAY!!!
www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5585712/which-twilight-novel-character-are-you

9 comments:

Teagan said...

I've read the books and I don't get the title :|

Ashlee. said...

You don't get the title? The town is called Forks. She said Spoons. Cutlery, get it?
And also...
(sticks out tongue) I do have vampire eyes... I just regularly put hazel contacts in to confuse you. When I bite you, you'll be all like "WTF? You don't have vampire eyes! You can't be a vampire!"
Then, at that precise second, the contacts will dissolve and you'll be all like "Oh! You DO have vampire eyes! My mistake!"
And then you shall die.
So watch out.
(growls)

Who Do I Think I Am? said...

I love that you love Twilight! And that you are Bella!
Because then you can't steal James from me. I like the bad boys with my name.
:D
Sorry I haven't been commenting for a while!

DannyBoi said...

What colour eyes do you have?
I have sexy vampire eyes. That's a lie. I'm sorry.
--I have green eyes. One green, and one half green and half brown--
I bet you have awesome eyes.

emma said...

have you noticed that Bella is just a smidge perverted when it comes to this Edward guy and is obsessed with his breath.

Ashlee. said...

Oh. By the way, I am Carlisle, which I think is super super cool. I love Carlisle. He's one of my favourite vampires. Not THE favourite, though. That goes to Jasper.

Who Do I Think I Am? said...

Sigh. Jacob.

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

i'm jasper. im gunna pash miself

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

i havent read the book, but my friends have seen the movie, and the reccon he's realy hot!!!