Friday 20 February 2009

Crappucino

So. Dad got me a coffee today. I mean a non-instant coffee. A 'real' coffee. A full-strength skinny latte coffee. Not that great - he got annoyed when I put like 5 packets of 'Equal' into it, and I pointed out that I'm pretty new to this whole thing (with the exception of the weak-ass sugar-saturated instant that I had at Teagan's).
I'm going to watch "The Science of Sleep" in a minute, also watching "Moving McAllister", so I'll let you know how that goes. Your own little movie guru!
Op-shopping is AWESOME!!! I got a $3 dress, $10 shoes, $0.20 watch, $0.50 shiny-licious leggings and a $5 super-dooper awesome desk (it's got an atlas on the top). I'll put up photos of my newest finds in a couple of days, because I have to pick up the desk on Monday.
Until next time! :)

9 comments:

Ashlee. said...

(grunts)
I have nothing more to offer. I'm too tired. I felt like I simply couldn't pass up the opportunity to be the first commenter on this post, though. However, it could be said that if I don't have anything good to say, I shouldn't say anything at all. Well, to all the people who have said, are saying or are going to say that, SCREW YOU!
Bye.

emma said...

i've never had coffee- i'm hyper enough as it is
this post comes to you from weymouth ... thank you wi fi :)

Scooter Trash said...

Science of Sleep was good, if a bit rude at times. Moving McAlister was funny (it has Jon Heder in it).
So yes.

Who Do I Think I Am? said...

:P

DannyBoi said...

I cannot stand coffee either. Coffee ice-cream, however..

DannyBoi said...

..I like it. A lot.

iChic said...

I love Stephanie! She's so--

Scooter Trash said...

*sicks*

Hahentamashii said...

The science of sleep was really really weird.