Thursday 22 January 2009

Recipe for Ham Smash 'Em Up Sammich

One day I got to thinking..at about lunchtime..what is an awesome sammich name? Thus the Ham Smash 'Em Up was born. Now all I needed to do was come up with an equally awesome sammich. Harder than it sounds. Here's what I came up with:
You will need: Any number of ham slices- Two pieces of bread- Five 2inch nails- One hammer- One stool
1) Nail one slice of bread to the ceiling.
2) Hold four nails between your fingers, like Wolverine.
3) Growl a bit, slash the air as if you were fighting Magneto (!!very important!!)
4) Impale the second piece of bread on your 'finger-nails'.
5) Impale the desired number of ham slices on your 'finger-nails', above the bread.
6) Standing on the stool, punch the piece of bread on the bread. Your sammich's taste will vary depending on noises made during the punch. For the correct mild, salty flavor, pretend you are speaking politely to a postman.
7) Remove your fingers from the nails.
7a) If the sammich fails to stay intact, your stool is of the incorrect lumber or varnish type.
8 ) Pull the sammich from the ceiling.
9) Eat the sammich. *mmm, sammich*
10) After eating the sammich, wash it down with a cool glass of skim milk.
11) Put the stool back where you found it, and put the hammer and nails back in the tool box. Oh, that reminds me…
9b) Remove the nails before eating the sammich.
Unfortunately, I cannot enjoy the awesomeness that is the Ham Smash 'Em Up, as I do not eat bacon or ham. I believe in FREEing the piggies, not EATing them. *Cue stoner guitar strumming.*

10 comments:

Scooter Trash said...

Or pork. Or pig in general.
I've just sort of gone off it after watching a docco on Romanian pig-farms. Horrible, horrible.
It's just lost it's appeal, is all.

Scooter Trash said...

*Please, Ashlee & Travis, don't berrate me any more than you must..I just don't think I can take it again*
(sob, sob)

Teagan said...

I'd so make that sammich and eat it if I wasn't allergic to ceiling >.<
Snap.

emma said...

now i'm hungry

Ashlee. said...

I will berrate you.
F.Y.I., if Magneto was at the height of his power, then there's no point in Wolverine fighting him in the first place. Magneto, master of metal. Wolverine, with the adamantium skeleton, powerless against him. Hmmm.
Or, if you were referring to when Magneto lost his power (but at the end of X-Men 3: The Last Stand the chess pieces moved just a tiny itty bitty bit... that's irrelevant at this point), I think Wolverine would take the moral high-ground and wouldn't slice a powerless old man.
But hey, you're the X-Men expert, right?
And sorry. You know I had to.
You should thank me, though. I could've made this a lot worse.

Ashlee. said...

Oh. Also, you'd only need three nails to mimic Wolverine. His thumb has no... claw, if you will.
Sorry.
I'm a horrible person, I know.
I just can't help myself.

Scooter Trash said...

Shut up, you.

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

hey! i'm with elly over the nerd stuff. it's her sandwich, and she can add what she wants.
don't make me slap you in blogger. cause i don't want all these people too see.
:)
nice post

iChic said...

I shall recommend that for the next backstage buffet table filler. Watch those anorexic models get fat.
-Evil laugh-
Still a Vivi fan?

Mrs MacKenzie said...

This post is hilarious.