Saturday 11 April 2009

Show Your Heart

With as much creativity as you can muster, show your heart in:
1 picture
1 poem
1 song or piece of music
1 phrase or quote
1 outfit or item of clothing
1 place


My heart has a picture:

My heart has a poem:

We wander through these jasmine days, of mystery and hope, with knotted hands and brittle hearts and breaths of tear-stained words. We wander and we hide, we hide and we stay. Possessing an ember, possessing an embrace. Hiding still amongst the ivory birds; growing backwards, learning goodbyes and stumbling into new memories.

My heart has a quote:

"Living is a form of not being sure, not knowing what next or how. The moment you know how, you begin to die a little. An Artist never entirely knows. We guess. We may be wrong, but we take leap after leap in the dark." -Agnes DeMile

My heart has an outfit:

My silver mini-dress, black sequined tights, home-made Ruby slippers, calculator watch, black leather headband (worn as a bracelet), amber bracelet, concert wirst-band, vintage blue & gold French bracelet and British Airways bag.

My heart has a place:

The old tree in my back garden.

My heart has songs:

Almost Lovers - A Fine Frenzy * Breathe Me - Sia

5 comments:

Who Do I Think I Am? said...

I'm going to do this!
This is a great idea!
-Sorry I haven't blogged in AAAAGES.

Toni Lee Stephan said...

a wonderful idea ;-)

Teagan said...

Your heart: Alone, cold, foreign and with many places to fill

Teagan said...

According to the picture.

Captain's Blog said...

Your poem was beautiful.

Teenage girls are such delicate flowers, made of the thinnest of glass. And yet later they develop caterpillar tracks and quarter inch thick steel plating. It's a wonderful process to watch, from a safe distance.