Thursday 26 February 2009

Ashlee - or Dream Meanings.

To my dear pal Ashlee, on her second day of *sicks* Get un-sicks soon!
And now for the other part of the post. I've been having some odd dreams lately, and am a very strong believer in the unconcioud messages of dreams, so I decided to find out what I was telling myslef.
In my dreams, I'm walking in the snow, and see a red jacket half-buried. Snow represents repressed emotions and strains; finding something in the snow is an exploration of new talents. To see red is an indication of raw energy and frustration, while a jacket shows your protective nature and a feeling of isolation.
I won't describe the rest of the dream, as we could be here all day, but here's a brief summary of the meanings. An axe suggests that you need to cut up all of your workload/problems into smaller peices. Cake means that you need to share or allocate your workload, and be more open with emotions. To be attacked by someone shows that you are feeling stressed, hurt or vulnerable. Blue represents a desire to get away or express yourself and gain clarity of mind. Silver signifies tranquility and protective energy.
*please tell me if you have any unusual dreams, and I'd be more than happy to research them for you*

12 comments:

emma said...

HA ... i get it XD

Scooter Trash said...

Still not sure what axe-weilding bikers means, though. Or speaking backwards.

Scooter Trash said...

..AH HAH!!!
That's it. I've figured it out. It's about school. The massive pile of homework, assignments, essays, SACs and tests is really worrying me.
So this must be the stress and vulnerability.

j2c6 said...

I promise it.I'm going to write 15 songs.The first 8 songs are slower than the second 7 songs. And the last one it's to hard...I hope you enjoy this songs, you probably will know more than one song...I don't know.Well this:
Beck – Lost cause
Weezer – Burndt Jamb
Radiohead – Creep
The Sunday drivers – Do it
Amy Winehouse – Love is losing game
Damien Rice – The Blower’s Daughter
The Strokes – Last Nite
The Strokes – Someday

The Hives – Tick Tick Boom
The Trasplants - Diamonds and Guns
Offspring - Come out and play
Madcon – Beggin’
The Fratellis – My friend John
Nirvana – In Bloom
Velvet - Revolver
If you don't like the songs let me another chance. Thank you. Ah! On Madrid I have listened your songs, I enjoy it very much, finally I love the songs: Ooh la las,and I love the song of Bruises. What's the meaning of 'Bruises'? Bye.

Ashlee. said...

Eh eh eh you spelt unconscious with a d.
I've been having weird dreams too.
To dream that you are climbing up a ladder suggests that you have reached a new level of achievement. It is symbolic of prosperity, hard work and your efforts.
To see non-white or soiled kittens indicates trouble ahead for you.
To see or feel the air conditioner in your dream represents purification and relief. You have cooled off from some heated argument.
To see green grass in your dream suggests that there is a part of yourself that you can always rely on. The dream is also symbolic of natural protection. Also consider the phrase "the grass is always greener on the other side." Do you always compare yourself with others and look at what other people have?
To dream that you are a vampire signifies that you are sucking in the life energy of others for your own selfish benefit.
To see friends in your dream signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge these rejected aspects of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.
To dream that you or someone has a secret represents hidden power. It suggests that something needs to emerge from your unconscious.
To see something shiny in your dream bears special significance and thus its meaning needs to be looked at more closely. The shiny object may represent your potential yet to be unleashed.
To see light in your dream represents illumination, clear mind, guidance, plain understanding, and insight. Light is being shed on a once cloudy situation or problem. You have found the truth to a situation or an answer to a problem.
I'm sure we know what THAT dream is, and now we know what it means.

DannyBoi said...

Apparently to dream of a book means problems, and a blank photograph is about love.
I dream about them a lot..

Scooter Trash said...

Oooh..love!

Scooter Trash said...

*dude i'm tripping balls*

One Red Balloon said...

xoxoxoxoxox

One Red Balloon said...

xoxoxoxox

One Red Balloon said...

and

One Red Balloon said...

xoxoxoxoxoxox