Tuesday 6 January 2009

Gossip Girl

I got Series One of Gossip Girl direct from England. Thanks Aunty Marianne! Totally addicted. Usually, I don't watch things like this (or the OC) but I'm SOOO loving it! It bring out the teenage girl in me. I'd have to say my favourite male characters are Chuck and Dan, even though your supposed to hate Chuck and adore Dan. I do adore Dan, but I love Chuck. I think Blair would have to be my favourite girl, just cause she's such a bitch all the time. Well, that's enough from me.
If you haven't seen Gossip Girl, you should seriously consider watching it. I LOVE IT!! -Still looking for Series Two. Just an idea. Seriously, though - watch it.
You know you love me.
XOXO
Gossip Girl

5 comments:

iChic said...

Well done on the last lines. I, too, love Gossip Girl. I prefer Little J and Nate though. Did you know that Kristen Bell IS Gossip Girl?

Scooter Trash said...

Yeah, she does it really well! Over here, only the 1st series is on TV, and I have the 1st series, so i feel all left behing :(
But I'll probably just get episode reviews and spoilers from the internet
I love love love love Gossip Girl!
-Don't really like Little J or Nate (except when Nate cries..aaw!)
Chuck all the way! WOO!!

Ashlee. said...

We'll have to watch it together sometime. I usually like stuff you like.
I did like the OC, so I guess I should like Gossip Girl.

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

i SO thought Serena was pregnant!

Super Nova ®ª¢ê said...

i'd So do nate.
what? he's hot!